WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
FOR TENANTS BY TENANTS
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Daylight Saving Time

Website Home Games ForumHelpSearchLoginRegisterBroadcast Message to Admin(s)AwardsRatings  
Almond Housing Association Tenants forumRepairs and ImprovementsMaintenance and General Repairs with false E-mail › almond housing are w**kers
  facebook twitter bebo find us on facebook
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send Topic Print  
almond housing are w**kers
Read 2670 times
bawbags   Guest

almond housing are w**kers
20.07.2009 at 13:31:30
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
been staying in a new build since december my window has cracked my floorboards have come away from the skirting board and some of the wall is cracking I have phoned them multiple times and had someone out to have a look then when I phone them back about it they say they have no record of it I'm starting to get really pissed off how can I get them to finally fix this?   Angry

IP Logged    

Advertisement

Forum Administrator   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Awards: 3
Best ContentTop PosterGold Star

Livingston, Scotland
I love Forum`s

Re: almond housing are w**kers
Reply #1 - 20.07.2009 at 14:04:52
This Topic was moved here from General Repairs by Forum Administrator.

Yes I Am The Administrator.
as bill and ted say (Be excellent to each other)

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
  WWW xnoddyx1 xn0ddyx
IP Logged    

Forum Administrator   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Awards: 3
Best ContentTop PosterGold Star

Livingston, Scotland
I love Forum`s

Re: almond housing are w**kers
Reply #2 - 20.07.2009 at 14:39:22
Quote:
been staying in a new build since december my window has cracked my floorboards have come away from the skirting board and some of the wall is cracking I have phoned them multiple times and had someone out to have a look then when I phone them back about it they say they have no record of it I'm starting to get really peed[CW] off how can I get them to finally fix this? Angry

Hi bawbags this sounds bad and sounds like Almond Housing all the way

well you can

• call them agen to get someone out to have a look but get them to sign and say they have been out
    and you keep that even take pics and goto Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Almond Housing Tenants Group then down to [Photo Stream] and post the pics there or send them to AlmondHousingForum@johnm.podzone.net
    and i will put them on for you

or
  • you can go down to there office and tell them even take pics with you and get them to sign saying that you have been there
    The registered office is Shiel House, Craigshill, Livingston, West Lothian EH54 5EH
    Tel: 01506 439291
    Fax: 01506 430753
    Email: enquiries@almondha.org.uk

Dont E-mail them thow thay never respond to them

thay allso have a Contact Us Form
    Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
    but this is the same as the E-mail never get back to you

if this dont work then may be you shod Contact
  • The Scottish Housing Regulator RSL
    regulate all social landlords in Scotland. We protect the interests of tenants, as well as people who face homelessness or who have bought their house from a council or housing association.
    on 0141 271 3810 or email shr@scottishhousingregulator.gsi.gov.uk

and ask them what more you can do

« Last Edit: 20.07.2009 at 14:48:27 by Forum Administrator »  

Yes I Am The Administrator.
as bill and ted say (Be excellent to each other)

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
  WWW xnoddyx1 xn0ddyx
IP Logged    

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send Topic Print  

Link to This Topic