WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
FOR TENANTS BY TENANTS
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Daylight Saving Time

Website Home Games ForumHelpSearchLoginRegisterBroadcast Message to Admin(s)AwardsRatings  
Almond Housing Association Tenants forumIn The CommunityMutual Exchanges / House Exchange › Sarah Gavin Is looking for swap away from almond h
  facebook twitter bebo find us on facebook
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send Topic Print  
Sarah Gavin Is looking for swap away from almond h
Read 2060 times

Forum Administrator   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Awards: 3
Best ContentTop PosterGold Star

Livingston, Scotland
I love Forum`s

Sarah Gavin Is looking for swap away from almond h
12.06.2011 at 22:16:59
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Is looking for swap away from almond housing because all there intereted in is getting ur money off you!! Speant over 200 turning my tip of a back garden into looking normal and failed its gna tak thousands of pounds almond wont help Sad broke 2 lawn mowers due to uneven lawn/lumps/hills weeds/ veg patch what ever u wanna call it!!! Housing officer expecting me to pay 50 a quarter to have it cut by independant!! Pay 350 a month rent for what!!! Safety issue to my lil boy has cut his lip and head open on unlevel slabbing!!!!!!!!!

Contact Sarah Gavin by Posting a Reply here or facebook Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register or on the Almond Housing Association Tenants forum facebook page Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

« Last Edit: 12.06.2011 at 22:24:17 by Forum Administrator »  

Yes I Am The Administrator.
as bill and ted say (Be excellent to each other)

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
  WWW xnoddyx1 xn0ddyx
IP Logged    

Advertisement

Otaku   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Awards: 2
Best ContentBest Assistant Admin

Glasgow, Scotland
Always observant!

Re: Sarah Gavin Is looking for swap away from almond h
Reply #1 - 15.06.2011 at 01:18:51
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
View this for advice:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I'll add a bit of information. If the Garden was in that state before she moved in; then it is the Landlord that should have corrected problem(s) beforehand, before the tenant moved in.

If the Garden got in to that state after she had moved in; then it is not the Landlords responsibility but the tenants, because Garden areas are the tenants responsibility after they move in to look after it.

Also if the tenant fails to maintain the Garden and gets in to a state or needs repair work done to it i.e. slabbing stones need to be replaced; then the Landlord can charge the tenant for the work that is required to bring it back up to spec.

Anyway I'm just quoting my private housing Co-operatives (Easthall Park) rules in the handbook and also from what I remember from other things.

« Last Edit: 15.06.2011 at 01:52:14 by Otaku »  

Sometimes I wish I was born as a girl, as my life might have been more fun and exciting. But then the thought of going though period pains that all woman go though, soon drives that thought out the window and makes me glad I'm a man.
  WWW Otaku Otaku live:jambo.ok 132919535 meman887 meman887 meman887 meman9999
IP Logged    

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send Topic Print  

Link to This Topic