WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
FOR TENANTS BY TENANTS
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Daylight Saving Time

Website Home Games ForumHelpSearchLoginRegisterBroadcast Message to Admin(s)AwardsRatings  
Almond Housing Association Tenants forumIn The CommunitySafety In winter weather › Winter Checklist for Tenants and Homeowners
  facebook twitter bebo find us on facebook
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send Topic Print  
Winter Checklist for Tenants and Homeowners
Read 1747 times

Forum Administrator   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Awards: 3
Best ContentTop PosterGold Star

Livingston, Scotland
I love Forum`s

Winter Checklist for Tenants and Homeowners
12.09.2011 at 18:31:44
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
here you can download our Winter Checklist for Tenants and Homeowners pdf and the Central Heating System checks for Tenants and Homeowners pdf
if you download the Winter Checklist for Tenants and Homeowners pdf you will also need to download the Central Heating System checks for Tenants and Homeowners pdf
as this is part of the Winter Checklist
Tenants of Almond Housing Association can download the central heating system manual for the for Mynute 12e 16e 20e Users Instructions from Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

« Last Edit: 06.11.2012 at 21:02:57 by Forum Administrator » 
Reason: update Winter_Checklist.pdf is now v2 
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register (83 KB | 78 )
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register (203 KB | 16 )

Yes I Am The Administrator.
as bill and ted say (Be excellent to each other)

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
  WWW xnoddyx1 xn0ddyx
IP Logged    

Advertisement

Forum Administrator   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Awards: 3
Best ContentTop PosterGold Star

Livingston, Scotland
I love Forum`s

Re: Winter Checklist for Tenants and Homeowners
Reply #1 - 06.11.2012 at 21:05:41
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
It is that time of year the winter chill is in the air and it's time to look at the
Winter Checklist for Tenants and Homeowner's before it's too late.

Yes I Am The Administrator.
as bill and ted say (Be excellent to each other)

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
  WWW xnoddyx1 xn0ddyx
IP Logged    

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send Topic Print  

Link to This Topic