WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
FOR TENANTS BY TENANTS
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Daylight Saving Time

Website Home Games ForumHelpSearchLoginRegisterBroadcast Message to Admin(s)AwardsRatings  
Almond Housing Association Tenants forumRepairs and ImprovementsHome Safety › Almond housing association disregard fire safety
  facebook twitter bebo find us on facebook
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send Topic Print  
Almond housing association disregard fire safety
Read 1096 times

Forum Administrator   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Awards: 3
Best ContentTop PosterGold Star

Livingston, Scotland
I love Forum`s

Almond housing association disregard fire safety
13.08.2012 at 15:49:17
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Almond housing association disregard for fire safety regulations

it has come to the attention of this forum that Almond housing association are being negligent in their duties to provide safe housing we have seen reports of that on some of their new build housing that door handles are failing to operate and as this is a fire and safety issue as set out in With effect from 1st October 2006 The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety regulations) states
Are all final exits and intermediate doors easily operable from the inside without the use of a key?

Almond Housing Association
Quote:
you are the only one it's happened to

we have information that this is not the first time this has happened

From a Almond Housing joiner
Quote:
it's happens to 6 other people in this street.

From a Almond Housing Tenant
Quote:
Not happy my daughter got stuck in room because the handle stopped working took housing 20mins to get to me so phoned almond and kicked up crappity smack and they told me that I am the only one it's happens to and it's not a safety issue

From a Almond Housing Tenant
Quote:
the exact same thing has happened at mine twice....first time me and the wee one got stuck in downstairs bedroom...I had to pass her out thru the window.....then the downstairs toilet did the same...had to force the bloody door open.....the joiner that eventually came out told me that the doors in these houses were causing loads of problems...

this is a problem i have to say falls under building defects and as this is also a health and safety issue it is their duty to rectify this immediately! as it is putting people's lives at risk

Yes I Am The Administrator.
as bill and ted say (Be excellent to each other)

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
  WWW xnoddyx1 xn0ddyx
IP Logged    

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send Topic Print  

Link to This Topic